(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) More than three stars -- Note: Not including constellations and groups of stars of division 1.11.
(5) Flambeaux, torches (except 13.1.6)
(6) One flag
(7) Constructions recognized as monuments (great wall of china, eiffel tower, statue of liberty, etc.)
(8) Ribbons, bows
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Toys and games, card games, stuffed toys; baseball hats, baseball sweaters; clothing and all climate clothing, namely t-shirts, jackets, sweatshirts, tank tops, hats, caps, shirts, knit shirts, woven shirts, sweat shirts, polo shirts, golf shirts; night shirts, bathrobes; confectioneries, namely chocolate, popcorn; printed goods, office and stationery supplies, namely calendars, greeting cards, writing paper, posters, post cards, paperweights, crests, heat-sealed badges and emblems, stickers, seals, pens, ballpoint pens, bookmarks, note paper, pencils, pencil cases, pencil boxes; catalogues; printed publications, namely playbills and programs used in cinemas, theatres, and like places of entertainment; packaging and wrapping materials, namely gift wrapping, paper, stickers; publications, namely books, souvenir books, newspapers, coffee table books; posters, brochures, photographs and slides; luggage and accessories, namely tote bags, school bags, beach bags; souvenir items, namely pennants, flags, banners, buttons, statuettes, key chains, key fobs, key tags, match books, engravings, sculptures, teaspoons, binoculars; decorative boxes; jewellery, namely lapel pins, pins; paper weights; crystal glassware and glassware, namely drinking and decorative glasses, cups, mugs, shot glasses, coffee mugs; linens, namely towels; albums, video and sound tapes, cassettes, compact discs; music, sheet music.
(2) - Entertainment services in the nature of the production of a stage show and allied rights therein; theatre management; concession operation services; arranging, sponsoring, conducting and providing space and facilities and personnel for entertainment and theatrical events; music production; television production; broadcasting; video and audio-visual production; home video distribution; providing television, radio and print advertising services and business services relating to the licensing and production of stage plays, musical shows, television programs, music, video and audio-visual products and to the staging and production thereof and allied rights therein; arranging for and presentation of touring stage shows; booking services; ticket sales and ticket agency services; operation of retail outlets, kiosks and/or sales venues; operation of a theatre or theatres and other places of entertainment, namely movie theatres and amusement parks and recreational facilities; tickets sales; distribution of merchandise and novelty items on behalf of others; direct marketing, mail order services; catalogue services.