||The right to the exclusive use of the word DULCE is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, September 17, 1997
(1) Drinking vessels, cups (trophies)
(2) Cups, cups with saucers
(3) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(4) Banderoles, cartouches
(5) Two lines or bands
(6) Vertical lines or bands
(7) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(8) One polygon
(9) Red, pink, orange
(10) Yellow, gold
(13) White, grey, silver
(15) Other leaves
(16) Two to four leaves
(17) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(18) One flower
(19) Ears of cereals (wheat, rye, barley, etc.), ears of maize, ears of sorghum
(20) Groups of vegetables of different kinds
(21) Eggs of all kinds, eggs cooked
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Coffee, tea, cacao, rice, tapioca, sago coffee succedaneous, flour, croissants, bread, pastry, biscuits, cakes, pies, pastry cakes, ice cream, honey, molasses, chocolate sauces, fruit sauces, leaven, sponge powder, salt, mustard, vinegar, spices, ice.