||The right to the exclusive use of the word TOOTH is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 24, 1996
(2) More than three stars -- Note: Not including constellations and groups of stars of division 1.11.
(3) Toothbrushes, dose of toothpaste
(4) Telecommunication, television, sound recording or sound reproduction apparatus and equipment, computers
(5) Computers, word processors
(6) Spectacles, spectacle frames
(7) Heads, busts
(8) Harlequins, clowns, pierrots, carnival characters or grotesque or freakish figures, dwarfs, wizards
(9) Teeth, dentures
(11) Personified objects, combinations of objects representing a personage
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Computer software, namely, computer programs in the form of magnetic disks, tapes and other electronic storage media, and printed material, namely, instructional user and answer guides and manuals, covers, labels, brochures, pamphlets, advertisements, stickers, posters, signs, paper stationery, and reports, relating to dental care.
(2) - Public health dental programmes, and educational and training services and the production and distribution of educational and training software and printed material relating to dental care.