||The right to the exclusive use of the word NEW YORK is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, May 15, 1996
(2) One line or one band
(3) Straight lines or bands
(4) Thin lines
(5) Horizontal lines or bands
(7) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(8) Parts of the bodies of quadrupeds or of quadrumana, skeletons, skulls
(9) Devils or other horned personages, with or without wings
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Printed publication namely, a guide covering arts, entertainment, cultural activities, dining and shopping with special features.