||The right to the exclusive use of the word CANADA is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 3, 1996
(1) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with lines or bands
(2) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with straight lines or bands
(3) Triangles with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(4) Several triangles, juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
(5) Rhombs or squares standing on one of the corners thereof
(6) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(7) Other combinations of different geometrical figures, juxtaposed, joined or intersecting -- Note: Including combinations of more than two different geometrical figures.
Goods and Services Information