||The right to the exclusive use of the words SHANGHAI and BEER is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, September 04, 1996
(1) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(3) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(5) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(6) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(7) Straight lines or bands
(8) Two lines or bands
(9) Thin lines
(10) Oblique lines or bands
(12) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(13) Inscriptions in Chinese or Japanese characters
(14) Ears of cereals (wheat, rye, barley, etc.), ears of maize, ears of sorghum
(15) Industrial establishments, factory chimneys
Goods and Services Information