||The right to the exclusive use of the words PREVENTS CAVITIES, and PRÉVIENT LES CARIES is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, November 20, 1996
(1) One line or one band
(2) Straight lines or bands
(3) Horizontal lines or bands
(4) Two triangles, one inside the other
(5) Triangles with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(6) Triangles pointing downwards
(8) Several quadrilaterals juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
(9) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(10) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
(11) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information