||Wednesday, May 26, 2004
(1) One flag
(2) One line or one band
(3) Wavy lines or bands, zigzag lines or bands
(4) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(5) Quadrilaterals with one or more polygons other than triangles
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
(8) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information