||The right to the exclusive use of the words TRAVEL, SERVICE, CANADIAN, and the representation of the eleven-point maple leaf is diclaimed apart from the trade mark.
||Wednesday, January 08, 1997
(1) Luminous sources, rays, shafts of light
(2) Terrestrial globes
(3) Terrestrial globes with a banderole or an inscription
(4) Measures -- Note: Not including time-measuring instruments, classified in 17.1, or balances and weights, classified in 17.3.
(5) Compasses, mariners' compasses -- Note: Not including compass cards (1.1.17).
(6) Banderoles, cartouches
(7) Triangles containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(8) Triangles containing one or more letters
(9) Two triangles, one inside the other
(10) Triangles with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(11) Several triangles, juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
(12) Triangles pointing downwards
(13) Triangular figures with one or more truncated or rounded angles
(14) Red, pink, orange
(15) Yellow, gold
(18) White, grey, silver
(20) One leaf
(21) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(22) Ribbons, bows
Goods and Services Information