||The right to the exclusive use of the word CANADA is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, October 16, 1996
(1) Medical or surgical apparatus, instruments or utensils, prostheses, medicines
(2) Phials, capsules, pills, tablets, suppositories
(4) One circle or ellipse
(5) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(6) Letters in heavy characters
(7) One letter
(8) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information