||The right to the exclusive use of the words FONDATION and MODE is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 10, 1996
(1) Other women
(3) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(4) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(5) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(6) Straight lines or bands
(7) More than two lines or two bands
(8) Oblique lines or bands
(9) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(10) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information