||Wednesday, March 27, 1996
(1) Vortices, rotary movements, tornadoes -- Note: Not including astronomic orbits (1.13.1), atomic orbits (1.13.1), concentric circles (26.1.4 or 26.1.5) and spirals (26.1.5).
(3) Circles or ellipses containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(4) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(6) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(7) Two lines or bands
(8) Thin lines
(9) Thick lines, bands
(10) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(11) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(12) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information