||The right to the exclusive use of the word FLORENTINES is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, May 28, 1997
(1) Horizontally elongated surfaces
(2) Elongated surfaces with two short sides convex or concave
(3) Elongated surfaces with entasis on one or two long sides
(4) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with repeated geometrical figures or designs
(5) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with lozenge shapes
(8) Several flowers (except 5.5.7, 5.5.8, 5.5.18 and 5.5.23) -- Note: Not including surfaces or backgrounds covered with a repeated figurative element composed of flowers (25.7.25).
(9) Walls, gates or barriers
Goods and Services Information