||The right to the exclusive use of the word COFFEE is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, September 04, 1996
(1) Sun rising or setting
(2) Several suns -- Note: Not including several suns forming a constellation (1.11).
(3) Horizontally elongated surfaces
(4) Elongated surfaces with two short sides convex or concave
(5) Elongated surfaces with entasis on one or two long sides
(7) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(8) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(9) Circles containing one or more ellipses
(10) Quadrilaterals containing one or more circles, ellipses or polygons
(11) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(13) One quadrilateral
(14) Quadrilateral figures with one or more convex or concave sides -- Note: Not including elongated surfaces with one or more convex or concave sides (25.3.1).
(15) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(16) Letters or numerals forming a plano-convex figure
(17) Letters or numerals forming a plano-concave figure
(18) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(19) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(20) Palm trees, banana trees
(21) Trees or bushes of some other shape
(22) One tree or one bush
Goods and Services Information