||Wednesday, July 10, 1996
(1) Other natural phenomena not classified in other divisions or categories -- Note: Including aurora borealis (northern lights).
(2) Luminous sources, rays, shafts of light
(3) Backgrounds divided into two, vertically
(4) Quadrilaterals containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(5) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(7) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(8) One quadrilateral
(9) Dwellings or buildings stylized
(10) Towers or masts, derricks (except 7.1.16) -- Notes: (a) Including transmitting masts. -- (b) Not including Eiffel Tower (7.5.2).
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Computer hardware and software used for providing communications services, database access, electronic mail, facsimile, paging, forms generation and completion and order entry and transaction processing services and information communication services.
(2) - Communication services and information communication services, namely data base access, electronic mail, facsimile, paging, forms generation completion and order entry and transaction processing services.