||The right to the exclusive use of the word MALTS is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, December 4, 1996
(1) Bottles or flasks in circular or elliptical horizontal cross section
(2) Armed men or men wearing armour or a uniform
(3) Men mounted on or accompanied by a horse, a mule or a donkey
(4) Side arms, spears, swords, daggers -- Note: Not including battle-axes (14.7.2).
(5) Seals or stamps
(6) Seals or stamps with representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(7) Seals or stamps, circular
(8) Complete framework and frames
(9) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(10) Labels in the form of bands or rings
(11) Other labels
(12) Other ornamental motifs
(13) Framework and frames
(14) Horses, mules
Goods and Services Information