(1) - Peanuts.
(2) - Pudding.
(3) - Hot dogs.
(4) - Cooking pans.
(5) - Jackets.
(6) - Boxed macaroni and cheese.
(7) - Fish and tortilla chips.
(8) - Ice cream.
(9) - Fruit juice and soup.
(10) - Lamb and hors d'oeuvres namely frozen or non-frozen assorted appetizers.
(11) - Christmas lights and Christmas crackers namely party favours.
(12) - Vegetables.
(13) - Cheese.
(14) - Chicken and seafood.
(15) - Natural spring water.
(16) - Candy.
(17) - Tea.
(18) - Egg nog, beef, pizza and model train sets.
(19) - Hand and body lotion, margarine and corn oil.
(20) - Iced tea and potatoes.
(21) - Lemonade, snack bars namely cereal bars and knife block.
(22) - Chocolate confections.
(23) - Household cleaner and disinfectent.
(24) - Truffles and mincemeat.
(25) - Pork.
(26) - Mousse and pate.
(27) - Sour cream, honey and wild bird feed.
(28) - Cheesecake, flowering bulbs, golf putter and carving board.
(29) - Kindling logs, fruit salad, bath and shower gel, napkins, corkscrew, peppermill, cappuccino and furniture dusters.
(30) - Promotional material, namely t-shirts; hats; gym bags; umbrellas; golf balls; shirts; pens, mugs; keychains; ties; scarves; golf bags; balloons; magnets; bottles; watches; playing cards; baseballs; memo boards.