||The right to the exclusive use of the word CANADIAN is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, June 26, 1996
(1) Backgrounds divided into two, horizontally
(2) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(4) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) One quadrilateral
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Clothing, namely: shirts, T shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, coats, vests, and hats.
(2) - Organization and operation of adult and youth snow ski clinics, snowboard clinics, and backcountry ski and snowboard day tours and trips.
(3) - Souvenir items, namely, wallets, stickers , souvenir spoons, posters, pins, key chains and bobbleheads.
(4) - Travel services, namely, arranging transportation to and accommodation in North America, New Zealand, Europe and South America, arranging meals and guided activities in North America, New Zealand, Europe and South America, and providing guides for trips to North America, New Zealand, Europe and South America.
(5) - Souvenir items, namely, mugs, magnets, pens, postcards and cook books.
(6) - Tourism services, namely, arranging lift tickets, recreational activities and accommodation for snow skiiing and snowboarding trips and for general mountain and resort vacations.
(7) - Food and beverage products, namely, energy drinks, soft drinks, bottled water, maple syrup and chocolate.
(8) - Hotel services; restaurant services; bed and breakfast services; cocktail bar services; gift shop services.
(9) - Pre-recorded DVD's containing movies and music; pre-recorded video tapes containing movies and music; pre-recorded audio tapes containing music; pre-recorded CD's containing music and movies.
(10) - Organizing and hosting snow free skiing events.
(11) - Entertainment services, namely, organizing and hosting parties and special events consisting of film premieres, sporting events and competitions, parties with live music, weddings, corporate retreats, family reunions, product launches and sales meetings.
(12) - Marketing services, namely, selling sponsorships for others for sporting events, musical events and tourism promotions.