||The right to the exclusive use of the word HAIR is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, January 29, 1997
(1) Straight lines or bands
(2) More than two lines or two bands
(3) Horizontal lines or bands
(5) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(6) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(7) One quadrilateral
(8) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(9) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(10) Letters overlapping
(11) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information