||The right to the exclusive use of the words TAI JI is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, August 14, 1996
(1) Yin and yang symbol
(2) Straight lines or bands
(3) More than two lines or two bands
(4) Thin lines
(5) Vertical lines or bands
(6) Horizontal lines or bands
(7) Oblique lines or bands
(8) Inscriptions in Chinese or Japanese characters
(9) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(10) Stylized flowers
(11) One flower
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Teaching or instruction of chinese Kung Fu including breathing exercise, mysterious skill, spontaneous development, special ability, scupoint hitting, massage, fisticuff, fencing, stick skill.