||The right to the exclusive use of the representation of the 11 point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade mark.
||Wednesday, April 03, 1996
(1) Arrows forming a circle, an arc of a circle or a ring
(2) Two arrows
(3) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with lines or bands
(4) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with straight lines or bands
(6) One circle or ellipse
(7) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(8) One leaf
(9) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(10) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Trade development services, namely promoting trade development by providing manufacturers of building products with a sales network through the publication and distribution of sales literature and organizing trade shows, seminars, workshops and trade missions in order to access the building products market in Japan.