(2) Footballs and other balls, shuttlecocks
(3) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(4) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(1) - Clothing, namely men's, women's, boys', girls' and infants' clothing, namely sweaters, sweatshirts, t-shirts, golf shirts, polo shirts, dress shirts, baseball caps, wool caps, light weight wind resistant jackets, winter parkas, rain jackets, rain pants, rain ponchos, warm up/track suits, wind pants/suits, sweatpants, short pants, socks, boxer shorts, football jerseys, baseball jerseys, hockey jerseys and basketball jerseys; clothing accessories, namely neckties, kerchiefs, bow ties, bandanas, scarves, mittens, mini-gloves and ski gloves; linens, namely bed sheets, pillowcases, quilts, blankets and towels; luggage, namely sports bags, suitcases, travel bags and duffel bags; novelties, namely pens, pencils, letter openers, day planners, 3-ring binders, folders, portfolios, lapel pins, buttons, decals, crests, lawn signs, magnets, key chains and lighters, licence plates, wallets, football helmets, seat cushions, pom poms, pennants, bumper stickers, flags, mini-flags, posters, calendars, Christmas ornaments and tickets; toys, namely mini-footballs, soft footballs, toy football helmets, toy cars/trucks/airplanes; kitchenware, namely placemats, coffee mugs, drinking glasses, beer steins, shooter glasses, squeeze bottles, plates, bowls, saucers, spoons, knives, forks, coasters, trays and ashtrays; jewellery, namely pendants, medallions, rings, bracelets, watches and earrings.
(2) - Provision of entertainment and amusement services through the medium of football games; organization and administration of a professional football club; promotion of interest and enthusiasm for sports by the sponsoring of parades, variety entertainment and the like; development and maintenance of interest in sports by means of publicity through the media of press, radio, films, videotape, television and similar projects.