(1) - Prerecorded video tapes and video discs featuring animated stories; motion picture films featuring animated stories; computer software, namely multimedia CD-ROM featuring animated stories; prerecorded audio cassettes, digital audio tapes, compact discs and phonograph records featuring songs and stories, arm rests for use with computers, baseball batting helmets, camera cases, catchers' helmets, chin straps for football helmets, contact lens cases, dust covers for computers, decorative refrigerator magnets, electric switch plates, eyeglass cases, eyeglass frames, football helmets, hockey helmets, lifejackets, mouse pads, neon signs, graduated rulers, photographic cameras, slot machines, sunglasses, telephones, telescopes, tripods for cameras, vending machines, video cameras, video monitors, video tape recorders, dog whistles.
(2) - Entertainment services, namely, production of live musical and variety shows; ongoing television and radio sports and variety programs directed at children, families and sports fans; amusement arcades; recreational and summer camps; fan clubs; organizing sporting events and festivals featuring a variety of activities, namely, sporting events, art exhibitions, ethnic dances and the like; arranging and conducting educational conferences, educational demonstrations and educational services, namely, providing incentives to people to demonstrate excellence in the field of academics, physical education, sportsmanship, and community service through the issuance of awards; nursery schools; and movie theaters.
(3) - Printed materials, papers and paper articles, namely address books; adhesive tape for stationery or household use; autograph books; book covers; book plates; book marks; calendars; cardboard gift boxes; adventure, cartoon, fantasy and picture collector books; coloring books; children's activity books; comic books; crossword puzzles; decorative pencil and pen top ornaments; diaries; disposable paper lunch bags; drawing rulers; chalk erasers; electric and non-electric erasers; greeting cards; paper gift wrap; printed invitations; iron-on transfers; adventure and general feature magazines; memo boards; magnetic personal organizers; memo pads; memento albums; newsletters concerning cartoon characters and sports; notebooks; notebooks with magnetic closures; paper party decorations; paper banners; paper figures for party souvenirs; illustrations; paper party hats; paper napkins; paper table covers;pencils; pencil boxes; pens; pamphlets concerning sports and cartoon characters; brochures concerning sports and cartoon characters; journals concerning sports and cartoon characters; playing cards; posters; ring binders; rub-on transfers; scrapbooks; stationery; action, adventure, cartoon, fantasy and picture storybooks; storybooks and audio cassette sets sold as a unit; stickers; trading cards; adventure, action and fantasy story theme books; valentine cards.
(4) - Aprons, bandannas, headbands, sweat bands; clothing, namely bathing suits, bathrobes, beachwear, belts, berets, bibs, bike pants, blouses, boots, caps, cardigans, boxer shorts, coats, costumes (masquerade), dresses, ear muffs, footwear, gloves, hats, headwear, jackets, jeans, jogging suits, jumpers, leggings, leotards, mittens, neckties, overalls, pajamas, pants, raincoats, rompers, scarves, shirts, shorts, skirts, sleepwear, slippers, socks, sunsuits, suspenders, sweatpants, sweatshirts, sweaters, swimwear, t-shirts, tank tops, trousers, tunics, turtlenecks, underwear, vests, visors.
(5) - Processed almonds, applesauce, bacon rinds, banana chips, processed beans, soy-based food beverages, dairy-based food beverages, processed blueberries, fruit-based fillings for cakes and pies, processed cheese, cheese and cracker combinations, cheese spreads, processed cherries, processed coconut, chili, cranberry sauce, cream cheese, dairy-based dips, processed dates, fish, french fried potatoes, fruit chips, fruit-based snack food, guacamole, ham, hot dogs, jams, jellies, fruit preserves, jerky, lentils, luncheon meats, meat-based spreads, processed mushrooms, nut topping, shelled nuts, roasted nuts, processed olives, onion rings, processed onions, package combinations consisting primarily of cheese, meat and/or processed fruit, peanut butter, pickles, pickled vegetables, potato pancakes, potato chips, potato crisps, raisins, processed edible seeds, snack mix consisting primarily of processed fruits, nuts or raisins, soup mixes, tomato paste, vegetable-based spreads, vegetable-based food beverages, whipping cream, yogurt.
(6) - Almond paste, artichoke sauce, bakery goods, barbeque sauce, bread, breakfast cereals, bubble gum, burritos, candied fruit, candied nuts, candy, candy coated popcorn, cakes, caramels, cereal-based snack food, cereal-derived food bars, cheese flavoured puffed corn snacks, cheese sauce, cheesecake, chewing gum, chili sauce, corn chips, taco chips, tortilla chips, chocolate, chocolate chips, chocolate covered nuts, chutney, chow mien noodles, cocoa mixes, coffee, cones for ice cream, cookies, crackers, cracker and cheese combinations, custards, egg rolls, frozen, prepared or packaged entrees consisting primarily of pasta or rice, fajitas, fish sandwiches, frostings, fruit pies, granola, honey, ice cream, herbal food beverages, ketchup, lasagna, macaroni and cheese, macaroni salad, maple syrup, macaroni, marshmallow topping, marshmallows, marzipan, mayonnaise, milkshakes, candy mints, molasses, muffins, oatmeal, pancake mixes, pasta, pickle relish, pizza, pizza sauce, popped popcorn, pot pies, pretzels, pudding, puffed corn snacks, rice, rice-based snack foods, salad dressings, salsa, sauces, sherbet, sorbet, spaghetti, spices, sugar, sushi, chocolate, corn, flavouring, pancake, table and topping syrups, stuffing mixes containing bread, taco shells, tacos, tamales, tapioca, tea, vanilla, vinegar, wafers, waffles, wheat germ, yeast, frozen yogurt.
(7) - Ale, aloe vera drinks, beer, nonalcoholic malt beverages, colas, sweet cider, fruit juice concentrates, syrup and powder concentrates used in the preparation of soft drinks, essences for the manufacture of liqueurs, essences for use in making soft drinks, extracts of hops for making beer, fruit drinks, fruit flavoured soft drinks, fruit punch, ginger ale, vegetable juices, lemonade, mineral water, fruit nectars, de-alcoholized wine, sports drinks.