||The right to the exclusive use of the word CANADA'S and the representation of the eleven-point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, November 6, 1996
(1) Horizontally elongated surfaces
(2) Elongated surfaces with two short sides convex or concave
(3) One line or one band
(4) Straight lines or bands
(5) Horizontal lines or bands
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(8) More than four leaves, scattered leaves, bunches of leaves -- Note: Not including surfaces or backgrounds covered with a repeated figurative element composed of leaves (25.7.25).
(9) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(10) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Fruit snacks; tofu snacks; saitan snacks; refrigerated dips, sauces and salad dressings; frozen and refrigerated entrees and appetizers; cookies; cakes; crackers; breads; chili; functional snacks, namely: diet snacks, namely: fruit bars; breakfast cereals; frozen pizza.