||The right to the exclusive use of the words ANTIQUE BOND is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, March 27, 2002
(1) Complete framework and frames
(2) Framework and frames
(4) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) Several circles or ellipses, juxtaposed, tangential or intersecting
(7) Polygons containing one or more letters
(8) Two polygons, one inside the other (except 26.5.10 and 26.5.11)
(9) Polygonal figures with one or more convex or concave sides
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Paper namely commercial, business and personal stationery for writing, printing, typing, photocopier and computer use; envelopes, business card stock, folders, report covers and labels.