||The right to the exclusive use of the representation of the eleven point maple leaf and the words CHINESE BUYER'S GUIDE is disclaimed apart from the trade mark. The right to the exclusive use of the Chinese characters which translated to the word guide is disclaimed apart from the trade mark.
||Wednesday, August 14, 1996
(1) Books, magazines, newspapers, bookbindings, binders
(2) Books, magazines, newspapers
(4) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(5) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(6) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(7) Several circles or ellipses, juxtaposed, tangential or intersecting
(8) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(9) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(10) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(11) Inscriptions in Chinese or Japanese characters
(12) Two to four leaves
(13) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(14) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information