||The right to the exclusive use of the word WINDOW is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 14, 1999
(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) Comets, stars with tail
(4) One star
(5) One line or one band
(6) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(7) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(8) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(9) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
(10) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Window assemblies, window sashes, window sash supporting hardware, patio door assemblies, patio doors/glass doors, patio door/glass door supporting hardware, and fenestrated openings in buildings and the related hardware therefor.