||Wednesday, April 7, 1999
(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) One star
(4) Armillary spheres, planetaria, astronomic orbits, atomic models, molecular models
(5) Astronomic orbits
(6) Circles or ellipses containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(8) One circle or ellipse
(9) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(10) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
(11) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Broadcasting distribution and telecommunications services, namely, the design, construction, implementation and operation of multi-service communications networks including data transmission, voice, still image, broadcast, video and audio telecommunications, employing fibre optic and coaxial cable systems and networks and related electronics.