||Wednesday, March 20, 1996
(1) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with repeated geometrical figures or designs
(2) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with squares or rectangles (except a 25.7.4)
(3) Circles or ellipses containing one or more quadrilaterals
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information