||Wednesday, June 19, 1996
(2) America -- Note: Includes the whole of the continent of America (North, South and Central America) or any one or any two of the separate parts of the continent of America.
(4) Terrestrial globes
(5) Quadrilaterals containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(6) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(8) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(9) One quadrilateral
(10) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(11) Letters or numerals representing an object
(12) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(13) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
Goods and Services Information