(1) Clouds, fog, vapor, smoke
(2) Aeroplanes, helicopters -- Notes: (a) Including parts of aeroplanes (tails, wings, cockpits, etc.). -- (b) Not including propellers for aircraft (15.1.13).
(4) Circles or ellipses containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(5) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(6) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(7) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(8) One circle or ellipse
(1) - Posters, stickers, vouchers, banners, magazines, newspapers, brochures, periodicals; display stands for promotional materials; truck decals; cardboard, books, pens and pencils; balloons; beverages, namely soft drink beverages; arts and crafts and leisure products, namely wool, yarn, sewing thread, embroidery thread, fabric, construction paper, poster board, paints, paint brushes, canvasses, paint remover and glue; eye glasses; health and beauty aids, namely, manicure kits, nail scissors, nail clippers, cuticle removers, nail files, hair-cutting scissors, tweezers, vitamins, mineral supplements, hydrogen peroxide, rubbing (isopropyl) alcohol, mineral oil, petroleum jelly, skin lotion, shaving cream, shampoo, hand soap, deodorant, anti-perspirant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, dental floss; jean wear namely pants, shorts, jackets, shirts and overalls, all made from jean material; work apparel, namely overalls, shirts and work boots; light fixtures; men's clothing, namely suits, jackets, pants, shorts, sweaters, dress shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, golf shirts, socks, gloves, hats, overcoats and winter coats; mens', womens' and infant footwear, namely, shoes, athletic shoes, sandals and boots; watches; motor vehicle fuel, motor vehicle oil and additives and windshield washer fluid; swimming pool equipment and supplies, namely, swimming pool, swimming pool covers, swimming pool chlorinating units, swimming pool cleaning and filtering units and chemicals for use in the cleaning of swimming pools; photographic equipment, namely, single lens reflex cameras, viewfinder cameras, motion picture cameras and projectors, videotape recorders and players, camera lenses, tripods, camera flashes, unexposed photographic film and videotape; underwater recreational equipment, namely air tanks and regulators for use in scuba diving, wet suits, goggles, snorkels and fins; communications equipment, namely cellular telephones and pagers; audio and video electronic equipment, namely audio tape recorded and players, televisions, videotape cameras and videotape players; home improvement materials, namely electric light fixtures, lumber, kitchen and bathroom cabinets, hand and power tools, paint and wallpaper; computer hardware; computer game software; air conditioners, furnaces, humidifiers and electrostatic air cleaners; window coverings, namely drapes, blinds and curtains; office supplies and office equipment, namely calculators, paper weights, staplers, desk pads, holders for pens, pencils and ink, typewriters, computers and computer printers; aluminium, vinyl and wood house siding; metal and non-metal house windows.
(2) - Advertising and promotion of wares and services of others; organization, operation and supervision of sales and promotional incentive schemes; operation of retail gasoline service stations, operation of car washes and operation of a motor vehicle repair business, accounting; management consultations; market research; office machine and equipment rental; banking services; debit, credit and charge card services; retail banking services namely accepting deposits, granting mortgage and other loans, travellers cheque services; foreign exchange services; safekeeping and safety deposit box services; telephone and home banking services; sight drafts and money order services, Canada and Quebec Savings Bonds services; telephone and mail transfers of money from bank accounts; personalized chequing services; bill payment services; savings accounts services; chequing accounts services; term deposit and GIC services; retirement savings and income plans registered under the Income Tax Act (Canada) of a type provided by a bank; bank-provided insurance services; the operation of a retail department store; restaurant services; operation of retail grocery stores; operation of hotels; operation of a motor vehicle rental business; operation of hardware and home improvement business; operation of retail pharmacies; computer equipment rental; art gallery and framing services; auto body repair services; operation of a business selling parts for motor vehicles; dry cleaning services; security and stock brokerage services; mutual funds brokerage services; financial planning and investment management services; newspaper and magazine subscription services; personal fiduciary services, namely estate management; insurance agency services in the field of home, accident, life and automobile insurance; photographic development services; operation of a business selling photographic equipment; real estate brokerage services; telecommunications services, namely local and long distance telephone communication services, electronic transmission of facsimile, electronic transmission of data via computer terminals; moving and storage services; cellular telephone communication services; retail prescription optical sales; operation of a business selling audio and video home electronic equipment and accessories; limousine rental services; operation of a business providing airport parking facilities; shoe repair services; operation of a retail business selling lighting equipment, namely light fixtures; services of renting private storage spaces with limited access; service of supply, installation and maintenance of floor coverings; duct cleaning services; operation of a retail business selling men's clothing; operation of a retail business selling work clothing; operation of a retail business selling clothing made from denim material; operation of a retail business which sells computer software; operation of a retail business which sells air conditioning, heating and humidifying equipment, and installation and maintenance of such equipment; operation of a retail business which sells and installs window coverings of others; dentistry; operation of a retail business which sells and rents pre-recorded videotapes; operation of a retail business selling office supplies and equipment; auctioneering; computer equipment rental; travel agency services; bus chartening services; database marketing services, namely provision of statistical analysis and consultation regarding the use of database in the marketing of goods and services; provision and development of motivational programs for others, namely employee, business to business and consumer programs in which credits are accumulated through purchase and redeemed for rewards.