||The right to the exclusive use of the words CANADIAN and TOUR is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, December 25, 1996
(1) Acrobats, athletes, dancers, jugglers, nude men, men practising sports (except 2.1.2, 2.1.12, 2.1.14, 2.1.20 and 2.1.21)
(2) Golf clubs, hockey sticks, polo mallets
(3) Set of lines evoking speed or propulsion
(4) More than two lines or two bands
(5) Oblique lines or bands
(6) Quadrilaterals containing one or more other geometrical figures -- Note: Including quadrilaterals containing bent or straight lines (except 26.4.11).
(7) Quadrilaterals containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(8) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(9) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(11) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(12) One quadrilateral
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Shirts, jackets, hats, caps, visors, pants, socks, gloves, rain gear namely, rain pants and rain jackets, golf club head covers, sweaters, shoe bags, caddy sacks, towels, money clips, pins and jewellery.
(2) - Conducting professional golf tournaments.