||The right to the exclusive use of the words CANADIAN and SANS ADDITIFS is disclaimed apart from the trade mark.
||Wednesday, July 17, 1996
(1) Other small containers
(2) Small non-cylindrical or non-elliptical containers
(3) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(4) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(5) Rhombs or squares standing on one of the corners thereof
(6) Heads of animals of series IV, with horns
(7) Heads of elk
(9) Deer, stags, elk, reindeer, fawns, antelopes
(10) Mountains, mountain landscapes
(11) Mountains or volcanoes stylized
(12) Other landscapes
(13) Forest, undergrowth -- Note: A group of three or more trees will be placed in one of the sections 5.1.1 to 5.1.4, if it does not represent a forest in the proper sense.
Goods and Services Information