||Wednesday, March 06, 1996
(1) Other men
(2) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with repeated geometrical figures or designs
(3) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with dots
(4) Other forms representing an unidentifiable animal, other fantastic beings having the appearance of animals -- Note: Not including fabulous animals classified in division 4.3.
(5) Other unidentifiable personifications, other fantastic beings of human appearance -- Notes: (a) Including snowmen, scarecrows and ghosts. -- (b) Not including dwarfs (2.1.7), allegorical or mythological personages (2.1.22 or 2.3.22), winged or horned creatures classified in division 4.1.
(7) Gloves -- Note: Not including boxing gloves (21.3.23).
(8) Pullovers, sweaters
(10) Boots, top boots
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Operation of an amusement and theme park featuring amusement rides, exhibitions, games of skill and chance, theatres for the exhibition of live and filmed shows, retail shops, restaurants and food service locations, the provision of information to the public and the provision of site seeing tours.