||Wednesday, June 19, 1996
(1) Other backgrounds divided into two or four
(3) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(4) Rhombs or squares standing on one of the corners thereof
(5) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(6) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(7) Cloth, network, flat linen, curtains, carpets -- Note: Not including nets for fishing, hunting or games (21.3.16).
(8) Samples of cloth
Goods and Services Information