||The right to the exclusive use of the words ICE BREWED is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, October 30, 1996
(1) Vehicles propelled by human or animal power (except 18.1.5 and 18.1.14)
(2) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(3) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(4) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(5) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters in relief or shaded
(8) Horses, mules
(9) Trees or bushes of triangular shape, conical shape (pointed at top), or candle-flame shape (firs, cypresses, etc.)
(11) More than three trees or three bushes, thickets, copses -- Note: When the group of trees represented becomes a forest, it will be placed in 6.19.1.
(12) Other dwellings or buildings
(13) Houses, skyscrapers
(14) Ribbons, bows
Goods and Services Information