||The right to the exclusive use of the word SANDWICH is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, February 28, 1996
(1) Other professionals (men) -- Note: Including astronauts.
(2) Men wearing folk or historical costume
(4) Circles or ellipses containing one or more quadrilaterals
(5) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(6) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(7) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged along the radius or diameter
(8) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(9) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(11) Quadrilaterals containing other inscriptions
(12) One quadrilateral
(13) Rusks, slices of bread, slices of bread spread with butter, jam or other edible substance of similar consistency, sandwiches
Goods and Services Information