||Wednesday, November 19, 1997
(1) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(3) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(4) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(5) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Algae, seaweeds and other plants
(8) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(9) Ears of cereals (wheat, rye, barley, etc.), ears of maize, ears of sorghum
Goods and Services Information