||The right to the exclusive use of the word TRAVEL is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, February 12, 1997
(1) Tie-on labels
(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(4) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) One circle or ellipse
(6) One line or one band
(7) Straight lines or bands
(8) Horizontal lines or bands
(9) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(10) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(11) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Provision of a comprehensive range of travel services to the public, namely, the planning and booking of vacation and corporate travel arrangements, the provision of travel counselling and information services, the marketing and sale of tours, airplane, seacruise, railway and coach tickets, package holidays and tours, travel insurance and travel sales; the dissemination of all relevant information with respect to air, land and sea travel and arrangements; and the promotion and advertising of wares and services of others.