||Wednesday, September 11, 1996
(1) Heads, busts
(3) Other children
(4) Eyes -- Note: Including eyes with or without eyebrows and eyes with tears.
(5) Lips, mouths, tongues
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Hair salon services, namely the operation of a hair salon, barbering, unisex hair styling services, hair dressing, cutting and styling hair, hair tinting, dying and colour preparations.
(2) - T-shirts.
(3) - Hair pieces and wigs, embroidery, patches, flags.
(4) - Photographs, posters, adhesive stickers, bumper stickers, stickered packets containing, namely hair shampoo and conditioner, heat transfers, crests, emblems, folders, brochures, business card holders, key chains.
(5) - Post cards.
(6) - Magazines; animated film; decals; iron-on decals; towels, cushions; plush toys; souvenir items, namely, booklets, and statuettes; printed matter, namely paper goods, stationery, namely cards, bulletin boards, writing paper, clipboards, gift wrap, key tabs, commercial and other art, namely graphics, sculptures of wood, clothing, namely aprons, tank tops, sweat shirts and sweat pants; comic strips; hair-growing aids, namely hair brushes, picks, clips; hair care products, namely shampoos, conditioners, lotions, gels, hairspray and scalp treatments, namely scalp conditioning oil.