||Wednesday, October 14, 1998
(1) Photographic or cinematographic apparatus, projection apparatus and lanterns -- Note: Including video cameras, traffic radars and photographic lenses.
(2) Films, containers for films
(3) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(4) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(5) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(7) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(8) Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
(9) Several quadrilaterals juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
(10) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(11) One letter
(12) Red, pink, orange
(14) Ribbons, bows
(1) - Washing and bleaching materials, namely, water conditioners and dryer conditioners, heavy duty and delicate detergents, liquid detergents; cleaning, polishing, scouring and abrasive preparations, namely, washing up detergent for manual dishwashing and for mechanical dishwashers, toilet cleaners, scouring cream, liquid and solid detergents and cleaners, spot removers; soaps; essential oils, body and beauty care preparations, namely, shampoo, shower gel, bath additives, hair spray, mousse, body creams and lotions; hair lotions; dentifrices; industrial oils and greases; lubricants, namely, silicone oils; candles, wicks; paper, namely, toilet paper, paper handkerchiefs, paper towels, wipers; printed matter, namely, books, flyers, newspaper inserts; photographs; stationery, namely writing pads, envelopes, note pads; adhesives for paper and stationery or for household purposes; paint brushes; typewriters and office requisites, namely, typewriters, file folders, writing materials, namely, pens, inks, pencils and erasers; instructional and teaching material, namely, encyclopedias, glossaries, dictionaries, language course written material namely, text books, work books and reference books; plastic materials for packaging; playing cards; printers' type; printing blocks; textiles and textile goods, namely, fabrics; bed and table covers; meat, fish, poultry and game; meat extracts; preserved, dried and cooked fruits and vegetables; jellies, jams, eggs, milk and milk products, namely, yogurt, cheese, curds; edible oils and fats; salad dressing; preserves; coffee, tea, cocoa, sugar, rice, tapioca, sago, artificial coffee; flour and preparations made from cereals, namely, wheat flakes, muesli, toasted cereal grains, corn flakes; bread, pastry and confectionery, namely, cakes and pastries; ices; honey, molasses and treacle; yeast, baking powder; salt, mustard; vinegar, sauces; spices; ice; agricultural, horticultural and forestry products and grains, namely, fine and course seeds; live animals; fresh fruits and vegetables; natural plants and flowers; malt; beer; mineral and aerated waters and other non-alcoholic drinks, namely, colas, lemonade, tonic drinks; non-alcoholic, carbonated and non-carbonated fruit drinks and fruit juices; syrups and other preparations for making beverages, namely, multi-vitamin tablets, instant drink powders; alcoholic beverages, namely, spirits, wines, champagnes and sparkling wine.