(1) - Electric, electronic, optical, measuring, signalling, controlling or teaching apparatus and instruments, namely fire, smoke and security systems for the protection of rooms, buildings and grounds namely fire and smoke sensors, signal transmitters, transducers, bells and lamps; apparatus for recording, transmission, processing and reproduction of sound, images or data, namely tape and disc recorders, amplifiers, tuners, receivers, loudspeakers, television displays, monitors, computers and their peripherals, terminals, modems, printers, keyboards, diskettes and disc drives, telecommunication equipment, clock counters; storage media namely magnetic tapes, discs, diskettes and CD-ROMs all such storage media being blank; machine run magnetic or optical data carriers; automatic vending machines and timing mechanisms therefor.
(2) - Financial services, namely credit and leasing services to its own customers in the nature of credit card services, telephone calling card services, factoring and encashment services, services of evaluation and financing of real estate; real estate services.
(3) - Jewellery; horological and chronometric instruments, namely internal and master clocks, time counters, all as parts of technical apparatus and telecommunication equipment.
(4) - Services of construction, installation, maintenance and repair of buildings and telecommunication equipment.
(5) - Printed matter, namely telephone and telefacsimile directories; instructional manuals, cassettes, diskettes and videos stored with telephone directories, directories containing telefacsimile codes, telephone local area codes and classified directories; stationery, namely writing paper, pencils, pens, hole-punches, stitchers and folders.
(6) - Telecommunication services.
(7) - Umbrellas, parasols, goods of leather and imitations of leather, namely wallets, credit card cases, ticket cases, calculator cases, purses, portfolios, writing cases, suitcases, travelling bags, brief cases and trunks.
(8) - Instructional services relating to telecommunication and data processing; organization of sporting and cultural events.
(9) - Clothing, headgear, footwear, namely coats, jackets, trousers, pants, blousons, dresses, skirts, pullovers, shirts, blouses, hats, caps, scarves, socks, stockings, belts, shoes, slippers.
(10) - Computer programming services; database services; rental services of telecommunication apparatus, data processing equipment and computers; projecting and planning services of equipment for telecommunication; services of publication and issuing of printed matter.
(11) - Games, namely card and board games; toys, namely dolls and stuffed toys, puzzles, boxes of bricks, construction toys, unitized construction kits, electrical and chemical kits, railways and motorways, model cars and model machines; gymnastic and sporting articles, namely ball game articles namely balls of all types, bats, gloves and racquets.