(2) Footballs and other balls, shuttlecocks
(3) Seals or stamps
(4) Stylized flags
(5) Two or more flags
(6) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(7) Circles or ellipses with inscriptions projecting beyond the circumference
(8) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(9) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(10) More than two lines or two bands
(11) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(12) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(13) Ribbons, bows
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Souvenirs namely; caps, t-shirts, paper articles namely; printed programs, calendars.
(2) - Operation of a business dealing in the providing of assistance to others in the area of charity fundraising through the promotion of sporting events.