||The right to the exclusive use of the words KOREAN RED GINSENG and the characters that translate to KOREAN RED GINSENG is disclaimed apart from the trade mark.
||Wednesday, September 17, 1997
(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) More than three stars -- Note: Not including constellations and groups of stars of division 1.11.
(4) Vortices, rotary movements, tornadoes -- Note: Not including astronomic orbits (1.13.1), atomic orbits (1.13.1), concentric circles (26.1.4 or 26.1.5) and spirals (26.1.5).
(5) Men stylized
(6) Other men
(7) Yin and yang symbol
(8) Banderoles, cartouches
(9) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(10) Circles or ellipses containing one or more numerals
(12) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in some other form
(13) One circle or ellipse
(14) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(15) Inscriptions in Chinese or Japanese characters
(16) Algae, seaweeds and other plants
(17) Roots, radicles, ginsengs
(18) Lotus flowers
(19) Mountains, mountain landscapes
(20) Mountains or volcanoes stylized
(21) Ribbons, bows
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Green tea, black tea, ginseng tea; ginseng, ginseng steamed red, pasania mushroom, white gourd; ginseng powder, ginseng juice, ginseng extract; pharmaceutical preparations for the treatment of the central nervous system, the peripheral nervous system and the circulatory organs, agents for digestive organs, urinary tract agents, pharmaceutical preparations for use as nutritional supplements and tonics, tumor suppressing agents, crude drugs suitable for processing into pharmaceutical preparations for the treatment of the central nervous system, the peripheral nervous system and the circulatory organs, ginseng capsules, anti-hyperglycenic agent, vitamin preparations; processed ginseng.