||Wednesday, June 12, 1996
(1) Armillary spheres, planetaria, astronomic orbits, atomic models, molecular models
(2) Astronomic orbits
(3) Quadrilaterals containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(4) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(6) One quadrilateral
(7) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(8) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
(9) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information