||Wednesday, January 31, 1996
(1) Armillary spheres, planetaria, astronomic orbits, atomic models, molecular models
(2) Atomic models, molecular models, representations of human, animal or vegetal cells
(3) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(4) Letters or numerals representing an object
(5) Laces, braids, tapes, cords, ropes -- Note: See also 14.1.5.
Goods and Services Information