||The right to the exclusive use of the words CANADA and BREWING is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 17, 1996
(1) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(4) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(5) Beavers, marmots, badgers, martens, mink, wolverines, raccoons, skunks, armadillos
(6) Other landscapes
(7) Forest, undergrowth -- Note: A group of three or more trees will be placed in one of the sections 5.1.1 to 5.1.4, if it does not represent a forest in the proper sense.
Goods and Services Information