||The right to the exclusive use of all the reading matter except the words OLD DUTCH is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, March 19, 1986
(2) Bottles or flasks without neck
(3) Bottles or flasks in horizontal cross section other than circular or elliptical
(4) Parts or accessories of bottles -- Notes: (a) Including pouring devices and teats for babies' bottles. -- (b) Not including bottle openers and corkscrews (11.1.10).
(5) Sealing capsules
(6) Women wearing folk or historical costume
(7) Other weapons not being firearms -- Note: Includes in particular clubs, truncheons, boomerangs, catapults.
(8) One arrow
(9) Arrows combined with any other inscription (except a 24.15.17)
(10) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(11) Tulips, magnolias
Goods and Services Information