||The right to the exclusive use of the representation of the eleven point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, May 29, 1985
(1) Several quadrilaterals juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
(2) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(3) Letters or numerals forming a square or a rectangle (surface or periphery)
(4) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(5) Series of letters in different dimensions
(6) Letters crossed or barred by letters, numerals or a figurative element
(7) Letters overlapping
(8) Monograms formed of intertwined, overlapping or otherwise combined letters
(9) Letters presenting some other special form of writing
(10) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Consulting services, namely: preparing contract specifications for proposed computer room and related facilities to enable potential installers to prepare bids to fulfill the contract; providing assistance to computer facility operators in selecting bids from potential installers; managing the installation, expansion of, and relocation of computer room facilities; contracting services, namely: providing computer room facilities, modifications to such facilities, floor systems, environmental control systems, emergency power systems, power distribution systems, special purpose lighting, fire suppression systems, and security systems; leasing services, namely: leasing turn-key computer room facilities; distribution services, namely; distributing emergency back-up power supplies for micro-computers.