||Wednesday, March 19, 1986
(1) Vortices, rotary movements, tornadoes -- Note: Not including astronomic orbits (1.13.1), atomic orbits (1.13.1), concentric circles (26.1.4 or 26.1.5) and spirals (26.1.5).
(2) Aeroplanes, helicopters -- Notes: (a) Including parts of aeroplanes (tails, wings, cockpits, etc.). -- (b) Not including propellers for aircraft (15.1.13).
(3) Stylized aeroplanes
(4) Eyes -- Note: Including eyes with or without eyebrows and eyes with tears.
(5) One line or one band
(6) Straight lines or bands
(7) Set of lines evoking speed or propulsion
(8) Horizontal lines or bands
(9) Segments of circles or ellipses (except 26.2.7)
(10) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(11) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
Goods and Services Information